The recent developments around the Covid-19 outbreak have impacted every single person and business in Canada and around the world. With that in mind, the health and safety of our team, clients and families is our first priority.
We have instituted the following changes to our processes effective immediately. We continue to adapt and look for ways to improve our service delivery in this new reality. We would welcome any suggestions you may have:
- We can hold in-person client meetings but must comply with provincial government guidelines including completion of our screening tool, wearing a mask while moving around the office and maintaining appropriate distance. We have video-conferencing capabilities and telephone meetings as alternatives.
- We request that all information (whether it pertains to personal or corporate tax filings) is submitted to us electronically through the following options:
- Uploading to our portal – if you are already set up for portal access, feel free to upload your documents.
- By email – please remember to password-protect anything that contains sensitive personal information, such as SIN numbers.
- We have a drop box in our reception area. Our building and office is open during regular business hours and clients may leave documents in the drop box. However, no reception services are available and, for your safety and ours, we cannot meet with clients when dropping off documents unless it has been pre-arranged.
- The following payment options are available:
- Interac e-transfer: Please send the transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the invoice number in the message field.
- Credit cards: We now have the ability to accept credit card payments. Please contact Hafsa Ahmad at email@example.com to arrange for payment.
- Cheques: We prefer electronic forms of payment however we will accept cheques if that continues to be the best option for you.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation. We hope that amid the unpredictability and not so pleasant changes that seem to surround us lately, you remain healthy and can find your silver lining – whether it is finally slowing down, spending more time with family, or finding a renewed sense of gratitude.
Be safe, be well, be healthy.